Tuesday, February 13, 2007

You Tube has problems

Okay so what is going on with You Tube like they have a serious problem, like deleting accounts without sending people a notice, okay yes I uploaded like 2 copyrighted videos but so what it was a music video that had the BET logo in the corner, how is that owned by BET when its on umpteen channels ... And remember the good old days when you tube wasn't so damn mainstream, but I have to say that it a good/bad thing that it is sooo mainstream like GOOD: more people know about it and will post videos, and BAD: Too many people will have it and channels will make stupid claims against material...
Both ways I am pissed, How do I know Blogger won't delete my account, cause I am talking about this.... (Both are Google owned) ???????

- Vito

No comments: