Monday, February 19, 2007

Movie Review:Norbit

Okay So I just watched Norbit, and I have mixed thoughts about it.
When I first saw the preview It looked really good, like a third Big mommas House movie.
Big Mommas House 1 is my favorite movie, the second one sucked. So I was really excited It started and at first it was funny, but Rasputia was over done you could barely laugh at her, and her body size wasn't that big they should have made her more bigger and Eddie Murphy should do better acting... The Movie did bring many problems and the ending was underdone, it resolved so many problems in little time. I guess if you just want to go out, have a good time for 80 Min. Then this is your movie, but if you think spending your 10.50$ on something more "realistically funny" then I would recommend you rent Big Mommas House... Its half the price and Triple the Laughs..

No comments: