Tuesday, March 13, 2007

RICHARD BRANSON in TORONTO/ VIRGIN MOBILE PROMO

So today I went to Downtown Toronto, to go to the Eaton Centre for the first time so we are outside and we see all these people gathering around this cage box with a black cloth over it, so we are like wtf and the people they are dressed up in stripes that prisoners wear. Apperantly it was something for promotion for Virgin Mobile, that they have a new thing that everyone gets to keep there old cell phone number when they move companies hense the slog "you are free" so anyways apperantly Sir Richard Branson was inside and they were going to lift the box up and then he was going to jump out or something so we are like hell ya we are staying to watch this... God forbid he fell, we could say we were there .... So then He just went up and came down by tieing the bed sheets together and when he came down he was giving away phones... I tried hard but I didnt get shit in the end... BUT IT WAS SOOOOOOO FUNNY the ppl in the jail suites put there boxes full of gum down and all these 3rd world imigrants were like steeling the gum it was sooo funny and one of them got caught and he ran away it was soooo funny. I saw Richard Branson on MTV Canada after that he has the biggest accent, but he is a really good man he is like donating 3 billion of his dollers to help stop global warming .... I saw some bitch protesting some shit and I wanted to go tell her to fuck off ... cause she didnt know what she was tlaking about BUT I didnt ... kept my cool LOL

No comments: