Saturday, March 3, 2007

The Nanny Diaries

OKay so I saw the preview for the new movie "the nanny diaries" and it looks pretty good, so the next day I went to Coles and bought the book. The book is really interesting and I like how they are always talking about fashion and stuff. Only thing I am pissed about is that Scarlett Johanssen is playing Nanny. My first choice would have been Piper Perabo... She just seems more in part for this movie... AND ALSO !!! Paul Giamoti as MR. X bad Idea ,,, watching the trailer now I could see that they changed some parts but all in all I think its going to have a certain loyalty to the book, and portray it in way that the book did... BUT Laura Linney ... PERFECT for Mrs. X !!!
I am half way through the book and I don't understand who Alicia Keys plays ?

No comments: